Its Friday!! I have just had a nice long relaxing bath and now i want some popcorn. I am not a bath person, i dont do it very often and i dont know who else does it but i ALWAYS shower after a bath. And seen as im seing my Love on Wednesday i decided to pamper myself a little, including shaving those monsterous hairy legs of mine...
HAHA no they are NOT my legs but i wasn't far off. Man i can't even use the excuse that it is winter anymore teehee. But its all good because im excited for some warmer weather and sun so i can start catching some rays. I hate being so typical British...as white as can be. I painted my toe nails dark purple too and sometime before i leave i will do my finger nails. It is so wierd that i paint my nails now. I never use to like it. I always use to think it was to girly. I can't wait till i can start packing my suitcase but these last couple of days are draaaaaging.
On another note does anyone else find it hard to be excited about anything when you go online or the TV is on and all these horrible things are happening around the world? I get frustrated watching the news right now, i feel bad for everyone in Japan but it is so obvious that they are trying to cover up the truth and everyone is telling a different story. I do really hope they will get the situation under control but really..One min its all fine and dandy the next min it is all over and nothing can be done. Yesterday everyone was celebrating the HEROS that volunteered to stay at the Nucelar powerstation and today it was said that they got ORDERD by the president to stay there. Oh and then NATO wants to butt in to Libya and threaten that any time now they would be ready to invade and Bomb!? What on earth..and of course the Brits and the Americans are all over it. WHY? Have they not lost enough money and soldiers in to useless stuff like this? Dig a deep hole put Gadaffi in a dog kennel and bury his ass..Im going to stop now lol im sure everyone else is just as sick of this as i am.
Oh there is actually something im super excited about..Anna banana at Beautiful Disaster has got me a birthday present!!! I will have to wait till it arrives in the States and then i will share with you all what it is. Eeeek i love prezzies. One week and a couple of hours till my buuurfday =) And it doesn't look like we will be going camping because the weather forecast says its going to be cold. Oh well as long as i am back home with my Love and my dogs that is all that matters <3

5 comments:
Man, my legs look a lot like that too. I don't shave unless I'll be showing them somehow. I don't find the point really lol. I like the feeling of shaving it all off though. Then I'm smooooooooooooooth :)
lol! so that was what that thread was about :)
maybe i'll shave mine now ... the sun is coming out
LOL love the legs yet that pic made me want to puke at the same time!! Too funny!!
hairy legs!
how come you shower after a bath? I never bath any more because i only have time for a quick shower but i used to love a long bath after a rugby game.
@Angela, I love the smooth feeling after they have been growing for months haha
@Andrea, its the perfect timing, i feel great..now i just need the sun
@Colie, Haha yeh the pic is a little gross, i cnt even make out if its a guy or a girl laying on the bed lol
@betterindividual, I always take a shower after a bath because i feel gross thinking ive been relaxing in water that is eventually going to be dirty. Not that im a super skank and the water is brown when im done lol its just the thought that grosses me out.
Post a Comment