Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award was given to me by A day in the life of a german girl by Becca. Thank you!!

So, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award!
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 10 other versatile bloggers.
- Let those other bloggers know that you gave them the award


7 Things about me:
1. I Love ZEBRAS!!!
2. I use to be in Brownies & Scouts haha
3. My first ever CD was Aaron Carter - Surfing in the USA
4. I am the fussiest eater ever.
5. Feet are disgusting, i cant stand them
6. I love fashion, but i have no sence of fashion what so ever
7. I have become a lot more open minded over the past year and have learnt a lot.

Im passing this award on to:

10 comments:

Dara said...

Hey my names Dara and I came across your site! so now I'm following you, maybe you could come have a look at my site it's http://daradhw2011.blogspot.com/
thanx daraxoxo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
http://thecolorofourskin-ourjourney.blogspot.com/

Gen said...

A new follower from Follow Me Tuesday...Hope you follow....

You can visit here

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog & for being the my 400th follower. I need your addy as YOU my dear have won a lovely prize! Woot! You can email it to me at Mrs.Sergeant@live.com

I really look forward to reading more about and getting to know you through your blog!

Xo,
Mrs. Sergeant

Unknown said...

thank you my dear :) you're gonna make me work now!! very sweet of you xoxo

Ponys that eat Rainbows said...

@ Darad, Marie & Gen Ive become a follower :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

@ Mrs. Sergeant, woohoo check me out haha, will send you my addy right away..Thank you :) I look forward to getting to know you too!

@Big a, Welcome :P I wish i could give you more then just a silly blog award, your a very strong lady. xx

Rebecca said...

Brownies and Scouts? Is that like the girl scouts? LOL. I could totally picture you do that!

Ponys that eat Rainbows said...

Brownies is like girl scouts and eerrrm im going to confess..i went to boy scouts haha. Only because i didnt enjoy brownies lol

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

Lauren ♥ said...

congrats! (: