First off i have to mention that i have added a new page with Vacay pics :-D Tenerife, London, Scotland, Tennesse and Florida.
Anyway to the title..WHY do cats feel the need to
shit on our Frontdoor or Backdoor mat ALL the time?? We dont have any pets and me and my mum are allergic to cats, me not so much but my mother is highly allergic. I wonder if the cat can sensor that my mum hates cats? lol. I went to take the rubbish out to find a huge pile of crap right there again..Really cat? This has always been an issue wherever we have lived that we seem to attract cats. It was only a couple of weeks ago i was pulling up the shutter and on the phone to Jon when i noticed a huge pile of crap on the back patio..I dont know which one it is as there are so many around here but which ever cat it is has got to be big because the crap may aswell be human crap according to the size lol.
Enough of the crap i just had to let that out haha..Off to do some cleaning..Buh Bye
1 comment:
HI Shareen! Nice blog. Keep posting! I hope you visit my blog too. I'm a new follower!
Post a Comment