Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Scotty McCreery Rocks my Socks

I usually dont watch any of the Idol shows past the auditions because i just like to laugh at the Freaks but this year i have to say they have some awesome singers. I caught up with the shows last night and im sooo glad Scotty McCreery is in the Top 13..I think he is going to get very far. I hope he wins. He has such an awesome voice, specially for 17. I like him even more because i Love this song too lol.
Go Scotty Woooohoooo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, there's some talent this year (compared to last). Also hoping he makes it far...I love that type of country music!

Unknown said...

i usually only watch the auditions for the people who really believe they can sing :)

but this year they had really good people ... still ... i stopped watching lol!

Style, Decor & More said...

Great blog! I'm hooked on Idol this year!
Following from the blog hop. Hope you can return the follow:
http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT :D