Thursday, 20 January 2011

I wish i was a Bitch..

Ha yup! I wish i was a BITCH and could speak my mind and stick up for myself! I wish i wasnt such a people pleaser and didnt care about what other people think. Maybe there are reasons people say the things they do because they care for me but sometimes they just dont know when to stop.

I hate RUDE people & people who have no respect or little respect for others. I hate that i get embarressed for other people because they have no manners. I hate the fact that i always try and see the good in people because it never gets me anywhere.

Urgh i wish there was some kind of cure to being to nice. Today really isnt a good day and im going to bed just going to get ''over it'' like i always have to grr. Gooood Night!


ツ Shareen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mhh sweets just sayin.. add 2 or 3 yrs of more grab to it and 1 or 2 more wrong guys and u r healed lol