Soo its Feb tomorrow!!! Where has the time gone? Its Destinys audition on Saturday, im so excited!! Then its her Birthday on the 9th and then its Cidneys on the 19th and then Amy is due! Its going to be a busy month but it will be a nice change. I cant believe the girls are going to be 10! woop woop.Wondering what else Feb is going to bring. Hopefully some answers & good news. As much as 2011 started out poop im hoping things will get better. I have had a lot of time to think and have realized sooo much & know that there is so much i need to work on. Its time i put a smile back on my face and start motivating myself and get back to the crazy bean i use to be. I bought so much misery on myself and others but im going to change that! Im even painting my nails again! adding some colour to my life..like GREEN lol.
Today me & mum went to buy Destinys Bday presents and went to the Kiosk in Kaufland and came across a very ''friendly'' lady *cough, cough sarcasm*. She reminds me so much why i dislike so many germans. EVERYTIME i leave the house to go somewhere i come across at least one person like this lady lol. I seriously thought this lady was going to batter me because i picked up a book to see what it was. She was huffing and puffing away and couldnt wait to rip it out of my hands and put it back where i picked it up from..weirdo. I also had a good chat with mum in the car today, it made me feel sooo much better
Anyway thats about it, im off i need to get those songs changed hehe..
ツ Shareen
No comments:
Post a Comment