Sunday, 16 January 2011

My First Blog

Wir leben zu sehr in der vergangenheit
Haben angst vor der zukunft
Und vergessen dabei vollig, die gegenwart zu geniessen ♥


So today i decided im going to start a Blog. Im not sure if anyone will read it but it doesnt really matter, i just want a place where i can write down my feelings & ramble and vent when i need to. As of right now i have been working on this blog for hours trying to find a template but im failing badly lol. I havent found any nice ones on this blogger thingy and google is just fishing out a load of poop too. I guess i will just keep searching till im happy with it.

Well today hasn't really been a good day. I've had a lot on my mind lately and very often feel like no one understands me. I know im not the first person to go through what im going through but who can you turn to when you feel lonely no matter what? I know i have some great friends who have been amazing these last couple of weeks and always know how to cheer me up yet the last few days have just been miserable. I wish i had a crystal ball so that i could see into the future and know whats going to happen next..

Anyway yeh thats not ever going to happen so i will just have to wait and see what life throws at me next. Hopefully an amazing website with blogger templates so i can finish this lol. Thats all for now, i just needed to get that off my chest and now its back to some serious searching!


ツ Shareen

No comments: