So its Monday and i had such a crazy weekend that i didnt get around to Blogging. 11 girls at Destinys B-day party and the house full with people all weekend was sooo exhausting. Im still tired as i was the
Today was just like most Mondays..Went shopping with mother, watched a movie & cleaned a little and that was about it. I spoke to my Fren Lou for the first time in ages :-) I love those friendships that are still awesome without having to speak to each other every day. I also spoke to my Fren Bskie!! Shes coming home soon woop woop, this crazy lady has spent the last 6 months in Afcrapistan & by the looks of it she will be out there AGAIN soon after some leave. Freaking crazy that bean. I miss my Frens.
I met both B & Lou online on bebo about 5 years ago. I met B for the first time in 2008 in London when a bunch of us girls who had met each other online got together for a girls day out. It was one of the best days of my life..We had so much fun taking pics and getting upto silly stuff lol. Me & B also ended up working together for some sh!tty company in Germany. We had our ups and downs but she is defo a friend for life! I met Lou in 2009 for the first time at my wedding! Her and her husband were mine and Jons Witness's. Lou was always an inspiration to me and i admire her strength and the way she has always been positive even after her husband was injured badly in Iraq. They are amazing people.
Something else i came across today that made my heart sink. On a friends Blog i read how another 2 Soldiers had lost their lives. Everytime i hear something or read something like this i seem to just take a time out from everything around me and kinda snap into the reality of what my husband and thousands of other men and woman are actually doing out ''There'' & how dangerous it really is. It reminds me over and over again that i should never take the time me and my love have left for granted and it motivates me even more to want to be a better wife and the best wife for my husband. I know these next couple of months are going to be hard on us but i will do anything i can to support and make things a little easier for me and Jon.
Oh yeh and its Valentinesday..I didnt forget, i just wasnt to bothered about it. I dont care for expencive gifts and think its all about making money but i do still like the idea of a bunch of flowers
Anyway i have been sat at this blog for 30mins now..Its time for bed! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentinesday <3

No comments:
Post a Comment