Friday, 25 February 2011

Eating in my sleep

Its after midnight and i just got done snacking. I feel sick. I had 2 blood oranges, 2 lil packs of hula hoops and some jaffa cakes *puke* I can't even sleep now im so full so I decided to get on my blackberry and try posting from my phone for once.

Talking about midnight snacks reminds me of the numerous times I have left snacks unfinished next to my bed, gone to sleep and then woken up in the morning to find they were gone because i ate them in my sleep haha. I dont just talk in my sleep..I eat! I have woken up with hula hoops half chewed in my mouth before too lol so gross.

I wonder how many of my followers talk or eat or do both in their sleep?! I remember back in 2005 my g-ma came to visit from canada so me and my brother had to share a room for five weeks. He hated me after those five weeks. Not a morning went by where he didnt have a new story to tell. Even before that when we lived in herford and danny and his friends were watching movies i would always freak them out because they could hear me talking and throwing my teddys off my bunk bed.

Strange girl I know lol.

Going to love and leave my fellow bloggers and followers for tonight, have a good day or night whatever time it is where you are =)

3 comments:

Julie said...

My fiance loves talking to me while I am sleeping. He seems to think it is hilarious. Add booze before bed and it is way worse than normal

Shara said...

I talk in my sleep too, but I'm very glad that I don't eat in my sleep! I eat enough when I'm awake! Thanks for following my blog and being so supportive, I really appreciate it :)

Ponys that eat Rainbows said...

@Julie, i know what you mean haha my husband is the same way.

@Shara, your welcome..I just noticed where you live! Like 10mins down the road!! If there is anything i can do let me know.