Thursday, 17 February 2011

Eh Strange..

I have been looking through peoples Blogs and have come across some really good ones. This morning i came across a Nappy Lover..A grown married man that wears Nappys? I couldnt care less what this person does, each to their own but umm i will i admit that i think it is a little Creepy and interesting what i come across these days lol.

Well i didnt Blog yesterday, i havent felt myself for some reason and had trouble sleeping again but last night i slept upside down again, on top of a thick blanket & used a thin blanket as my pillow (because it was so nice and soft) and i slept right through till my alarm clock went off. I re set it for an hour and now im up and need to get myself sorted and do some cleaning. I think anyone who has problems sleeping should try and sleep upside down in their bed. It always seems to do the trick for me lol.

Oo on Tuesday Destiny, Mum and Me were at dance classes when i turned around to see a tall man in uniform :-O What on earth was dad doing here? lol. He finally got his new car *woop,woop* and decided to come to Destinys dance class to suprise us with it as we wern't expecting it till Friday. Its a pretty lil thing but im going to miss ''The Rustbucket'' (14year old Toyota Previa, 8seater!) That thing has been through so much with us. The 8 seats always came in handy for birthday parties, family trips, moving, buying furniture and now is being replaced with a 5seater Dodge Caliber. Goodbye Rustbucket :-( You will be missed!
The town my parents live in is further away from the Base my dad works at so its not very often you find British people here or even see British Soldiers. Well my dad wanted to pop to the 'Mens' and had to walk past the huge mirror behind all the kids and they all turned around and started whipsering ''Oh my god a real soldier" teehee made me chuckle. There was only one person who didnt find it weirdly amazing..Destiny lol She just stood there and waited for everyone to get over it. I remember a while back when my dad picked my sister up from school and a little boy asked if he was a Real Soldier lol. Gotta love kids.

Anyway i need to get cleaning. I hope today is a better day and i get to speak to Jon a little if he isnt to busy. I need to update my 365day Project later too so i may blog again. Have a nice day!

No comments: