Monday, 21 February 2011

Immigration Journey is posted :)

Its been a couple of days since i posted anything on my blog because i was away for my neices birthday and then i was busy typing my ''Immigration Journey'' and finally got it posted under my tab *The story of my life*. I tried to explain it as good as i could but im not a good writer so it will have to do. My plan is to post on my blog tomorrow about immigration, immigrants and illegals. Its a touchy subject for me, going through the process the right way to hear how people have the cheek to shove EVERY immigrant wether ot not your legal or illegal in the same draw.
I also got around to updating my Project although i still have one or 2 pics missing. My laptop is being a pain right now and everytime i try and upload pics my laptop keypad freezes. Its great..NOT!

Apart from having another busy weekend nothing much is really happening. I went to get my hair done today and decided it wasnt such a good idea as my skin has been horrible since i have been home. I will probably get it done before i go back to the States end of March though..30 days!!!

We also have a new Truck!! 1978 Chevy..It needs a little work but its going to be a project. Im excited..i like it and think its going to be awesome after its had some work done to it. For those who know me will know that i havent always been a fan of trucks but i will admit i did fall in love with this one when Jon showed me it.
 

 

Its a short post today but i have been typing on the Immigration Journey all day so im going to just relax for a bit as ist already 2213 but ill be back tomorrow :) Good night all!

2 comments:

aimee said...

Hi Shareen! I've read about your immigration journey. I understand what you mean because I've been through that too. It takes a long time and needs a lot of money. The visajourney website helped a lot especially me and my hubby doesn't know anything about how to go about it at first. I've been here in US for almost 5 years now. I have my permanent resident card or they call it green card. Hopefully this year I can get my naturalization started.
By the way that is a nice truck. I wanted to get a truck for my first vehicle but hubby said it uses a lot of gas.
Nice posts. Keep posting! Have a great day! :)

Ponys that eat Rainbows said...

Hey Aimee, thanks for checking it out. Good to hear from someone else who went through the same process. Did you guys have any problems getting your visa? I have my conditional green card so we have the joy of having to do removal of conditions when my husband gets back from deployment next year. Oh the joys!! lol.
Thanks, i love the truck too. My husband actualy traded it for a new bed today, im a little sad but it was an awesome deal and we could really do with a new bed. Your husband is right though, we have a 2006 Chevy Silverado and the gas it takes is horrible. We are probably better of getting a car anyway. You have a nice day too :)