Monday, 28 February 2011

Just a quicky

I hate to be a negative nancy but there is something that is running through my head right now and i just need to write it on my Blog:

"Dont make someone a priority if they only make you an option.."

Just a quick post today. Glad to see 21 people took part in sharing their Blog..Would like some feedback on what you guys think. Shall i do this every Sunday? Or shall i keep it posted on my blog on the left in a gadget so people can stumble across them when they visit my page? Or shall i not bother at all? I know people have a hard time finding good blogs to read and thats why i thought it would a good idea to try this out.

Me and Ducky are packed and ready to visit my sister and help her renovate. Im jumping with joy as you cant tell..In all honesty i would actually prefer to stay in bed for the rest of the week but maybe that feeling will change once im there and see my neice. I need to go have some breakfast..Buh bye

4 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I think it's a good idea and you should do it again. Its probably going to bring a lot of exposure to your page and such. I would think about adding a button for it.

I like your new header!

Anonymous said...

GOOD IDEA :)keep ip up every sunday :p

Unknown said...

it's a great idea ... i enjoyed checking out a few blogs i've been meaning to, and then because of you, i did!

Ponys that eat Rainbows said...

Andrea i imagine it was more interesting then coming across 10 religious blogs lol