Whats your fave Disney Movie?
The weather today was lovely, it wasnt to cold but it wasnt exactly warm. It was just right to go out in the garden (Back yard for you Americans!) and do some work to it ready for the spring and summer. There were so many ladybirds (also known as Ladybugs) and there were loads of little flowers already popping out the ground. Its times like this i wish i had an amazing Canon Camera to take pics. We just have a simple Casio Exilim but it still takes great pics. Here are some i took..
I can't wait for Spring to come around. Im done with the cold miserable grey days! I'm looking forward to the warm sunny days sitting on the front porch just enjoying life. I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to use the 27ft pool in our garden thats hopefully survived the winter and I'm looking forward to spending time with my love and our puppys down by the lake =)
Well im off to watch some TV with my mum and sister. Dont forget tomorrow is Share Your Blog Sunday again! Good night x Luvs Meeee



9 comments:
I do like Beauty and the Beast but my favorite is the Little Mermaid
Here from a blog hop and happy to meet you,
<3, New Follower
Tomorrow starts a week of giveaways on A Taste of T
i really don't think i've watched enough disney movies to have a fave!
i was too obsessed with watching horror flicks when i was a demented child :)
xo
beauty and the beast and anastacia <3
and i want spring the weather today was SOOO nice :)
I can't wait for spring and sunshine! My favorite Disney movie...oooh, that's a hard one! I remember always watching Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid over and over, so I guess those. Maybe Aladdin too. I just can't pick one:-) Can you tell I'm indecisive? xoxo
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite:)
Hi!
I found your blog through the Boost my Blog hop. I'm your newest follower. :)
Feel free to check out my blog at: http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/
Oh fun ! pool and puppy play :)
I am exited for spring too. My doggies have been lacking attention :)
Love the pictures :)
Xo
Aladdin ranks up there...but I think the most unique Disney film was probably Lilo and Stitch. It was such a complete departure from their regular formula, and it was very well done and very funny.
The Lion King. Its probably one of my favourite movies ever.
Spring..it's definitely on the way! I can't wait and these photos make me wish to go for a walk in nature right now.
As for Disney I am a Fan. Cinderella and Lady & the Tramp would be my best. Also liked Aladdin and Beauty & the Beast.....and so many more! When I was Au Pair, it was one of the best time watching the Disney movies with the girls!!!
Post a Comment