Anyway i have to get going again. I need to get my washing done and pack my suitcase and do my big sister a favour. Ohh and today is the last time im doing the Share your blog Sunday..It really isn't worth it. but if you want your blog featured on here and its not just some junk then i dont mind if you message me. Ciiiao
Sunday, 20 March 2011
CleanTheDish-a-Phobia
I dont know what to call it. While i am typing this i am sat here with a grossed out look on my face haha. This has nothing to do with being lazy and not wanting to clean lol. I actually think i might have a mild case of OCD but anyway that is not important. Since i was younger i have had an issue with cleaning dishes or loading the dishwasher. I think im traumatized from when i use to stay at my friends house which was disgusting. When id stay at her house she would ask me if i could help her clean the dishes. She would NEVER scrape the food off the plate and just let the water get really gross full of food. (Im gagging while i type this) I dont understand how people can be so disgusting and live so messy. A few years later i was on holiday in Canada with my parents to visit g-ma and g-pa. After we got done eating a meal i was asked to do the dishes because my mum has really messed up hands from all her allergies. It was a NIGHTMARE! I avoided holding the kitchen cloth as much as i could. I was literally holding it by my nails trying to clean the dishes. I guess it doesn't help that im a picky eater to and anything i dont eat grosses me out too. Anyway my dad was a little mad at me because i was 'acting' stupid so someone else did it. When i load the dishwasher in my house i scratch every little piece of dirt of the plate and wash it till it is clean before i put it in the dishwasher. God forbid something yucky i dont like gets on my finger while im doing it. My mum laughs at me all the time. She finds it entertaining to watch me do the dishes. I had to write about this just because i have just got done loading the dishwasher and they had tuna salad for Dinner and it smells and its just gross and i got the juices on my finger :'(
Anyway i have to get going again. I need to get my washing done and pack my suitcase and do my big sister a favour. Ohh and today is the last time im doing the Share your blog Sunday..It really isn't worth it. but if you want your blog featured on here and its not just some junk then i dont mind if you message me. Ciiiao
Anyway i have to get going again. I need to get my washing done and pack my suitcase and do my big sister a favour. Ohh and today is the last time im doing the Share your blog Sunday..It really isn't worth it. but if you want your blog featured on here and its not just some junk then i dont mind if you message me. Ciiiao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
man you wouldn't last in the bush..
i can just imagine you lost on an island after a plane crash looking round for a dishwasher to ensure your plate is properly cleaned haha :)
i think i am suffering from it to ! lol
Hey just wondering if anyone's interesting in my odd little painting project. Thank you so much x
http://thelifeofapainting.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment