Today has been a good day. Ive managed to add my new Blog Arrived in America i suggest you follow if your reading this lol. I got my first birthday card even though its not my birthday till the 26th. It was a card from my lovely G-ma in Canada with a picture of her in it. Man i miss that lady, she is so funny and down to earth even at her old age (god i hope she doesnt read this she will kill me lol). I got my first job rejection in a while, im still confused as there seemed to be an issue with some type of check up so im going to have to figure out if i just didn't meet their requirements even though according to the job ad there weren't any or if there is something on mz background check i dont know about. Who knows! Still waiting to hear back from some places but even if i dont get anything right now its ok because i will get my butt in gear as soon as i get back to the States. I thought i had lost my purse today, god if my head wasn't screwed on i would lose that too..I had it yesterday and then i put it down but didnt know where. I found it in between my clothing on my chair lol. I really need to figure out a safe place for all my belongings that are really important. I have already decided to pack my passport in my laptop bag! Im writing it on here just incase i forget. I need to remind myself to that i need to get to the library when i get back too!! I dont like to read but Borderlinegirl has got me curious after my post about Disney movies..I will tell you all about it once i have checked it out for myself. Put it this way though..she had me in stiches explaining what she sees in Disney movies. I got my suitcase from upstairs today too, i so want to pack now. Im actually more excited then nervous right now but we will see how long that lasts for. I dont know why im happy but i think its because im trying to be positiv about whats to come..i have to be positiv! I can't let my anxiety kick my butt again. Life is what you make it right? So im going to take it in my hands and stop feeling sorry for myself. There are so many less fortunate people out in the world right now. Im lucky to have wonderful people in my life, a roof over my head, food in the fridge, my dogs and ducky!
Im hoping i can keep this posting everyday on my blog up. I have only managed to do 1 thing on my 101 in 1001 which was reach 50 followers lol. Im not really to bothered about my blog its more about the fact that i want to be able to follow through with something for once. We will see how that goes, specially when im going to be back with my hubby and have less time for blogging :-O Thank god for smartphones lol.
Well i think its time for bed. Its still a lil early but i think i could do with an early night and getting up at a decent time like 8am instead of 10am. It just makes me feel bleh. Good night to you all..Its nearlly the weekend by the way!!
3 comments:
Oooh, you said mine name. And that makes me magically appear to comment. xcoxoxoxo happy early birthday you little freak!
Happy St. Patrick's Day from Canada!! I'm participating in the Fab Friends Thursday Blog hop and I’m now the newest follower of your great site. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog, have a look around and hopefully follow me back!!
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/
I am so forgetful and always misplace my stuff too. Advance Happy birthday to you Shareen in case I forget to greet you on that day! :)
Post a Comment