Thursday, 10 March 2011

I need to stop..

I need to stop jumping on Blogger and posting silly stuff when im having a hard time. I have been feeling really anxious lately. I feel exhausted and like i have a bundle of anger inside me. Im worried sick about both my G-mas and also got let down by a family member today which triggered a lot of things. I just wanted to say Thank you all so much for your lovely comments though i really appreciate it. I think i need an early night and a nice sleep in and maybe a good talk with my dad. I think he is the only one who ever really understands and listens to what i say want need and feel. I also want to say thanks to Borderlinegirl for getting out from under the cloak to leave me a comment! I feel special! Im going to go back downstairs and spend some time with my little sister. Wish i had xanax right now...its been months since i have needed anything. I was doing good but right now i could really use a little help from those wonder pills.

8 comments:

The Anything Place said...

Hope everything gets better!
Remember to keep a positive outlook on life no matter how gloomy it might seem

Amanda said...

Remember this is your blog, your space! you can put post anything that feels right, hope you feel better after talking to your dad.

aimee said...

I hope you feel better. :)

jamiessmiles said...

You'll make it through just fine. It's good that you have someone to talk to. My mom is my rock, even at 20, so I know how you feel.

Unknown said...

aw sweety ... i get a LOT of anxiety ... i understand completely ... i think it's ok to come on here and talk about it ... it's what i do, and i think it helps us ... xo

That Guy said...

Shit happens. If you can't complain about it on Blogger, where can you complain? Hope it gets better :)

Anonymous said...

If you can't express how you feel on your blog, where are you supposed to do it!
This is Your place, do as you wish.

Hope you'll get a nice talk with your dad and a good rest.
Take care

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing and have decided that when I am having a hard time I will just stay away. But I don't know that that is any good though either. I hope you get to feeling better!

{hugs}