A video of me and my younger sister. Im speaking german btw and we were messing about thats why she has the cap on her head lol. We took pictured with my webcam and as we were looking through them we noticed how funny it looked when we clicked back and forth. I decide to record a video while we were looking through them. Doesn't her laugh sound funny lol
6 comments:
Guten Tag. Wie geht es Ihnen? mwahaha. Hey you. Just a note to say hi.
HAHAHAHA, you have just made my day. Thank you so much for the laugh :)
Hi...I am your latest follower too! I love your blog...it is new, fresh and personal.
Hello! Found you through the Round Up, and I'm looking forward to following your posts! See you around the blogosphere! :)
Very cute - something my girls like to do.
I'm your newest follower from Boost My Blog Friday. Would love a follow back!
I've Become My Mother
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation
aw thats cute.
you sisters are like best friends.
Post a Comment