Getting to Know: Me =)
1.What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
I hate ironing with a Passion!! I will not do it unless i really have to. (And seen as Hubby doesnt do it either i dont have much of a choice)
2.What is your favorite body part?
Hmm this is a hard one..I liked my stomach until i lost a load of weight and got way to skinny. I think i would have to say i like my eyes. They are big and change colour all the time.
3. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I dont think i have ever been mistaken for anyone.
4.What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
I cant answer this, im always tearing up to something at the moment. Im such a sado i know.
5. What story does your family always tell about you?
Wahaha this one makes me laugh. When my parents use to have partys at our house my dad would always tell his drunk friends how i farted a whole in the Rustbucket (His 8seater Previa) to embaress me. Its the way he tells it that makes it even more funnier. My mum likes to always reming me and everyone else how much of a bad eater i am and that when i was younger it would take me upto 3 hours to eat my food because i never wanted to try anything and usually fell asleep.
6. What do you love about blogging?
I love blogging because i can say and do what i want because its my blog. I can write how i am feeling or i can just write about what is on my mind and the response i get back from followers is just a great feeling =)
I didnt Answer the last question as im not 100% what exactly to write. If you feel like adding you Blog to her list go ahead and hop over to her blog.
1 comment:
hey thanks for linking up!! Thats funny about you taking forever to eat. you were such a kid! thanks again!!
Post a Comment