Monday, 14 March 2011

Meet me on Monday

 

1.  Do you have a fireplace in your home?
Nooo, and we have never had a fireplace. I dont think its that common where i am from in Germany to have a fireplace. Or maybe it is but we have always lived in military areas and no one ever had a fireplace. I wish we did though.
2.  Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope not really, i use to do the stick shifting when my mum was driving when i was younger but i have only ever driven hubbys truck which is automatic.
3.  How many computers are in your home?
We have 2. My laptop and our home computer. My laptop barely gets used when im home.
4.  Are your taxes done yet?  Do you do them yourself?
Never had to pay taxes where i have worked so never had to file taxes. Hubbys taxes haven't been done yet either but will be done as soon as i get back.
5.  What is your favorite meal of the day?
Mmm i would say Brunch i dont eat early in the morning so i eat late breakfast and lunch lol. Bacon Sarnies are the way forward mmm

2 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Bacon sandwiches are great! A definite fave in out house.

Hilary said...

Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday- although a little late...

I have a fireplace and I love it. Although I am a CPA I don’t do my taxes, but I do friends and family’s returns

I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/