Friday, 11 March 2011
Uh, You're just a wife..
What gives a Military Wife the right to wear her HUSBANDS RANK <--HUSBANDS!!!! get it?!?! I am not SPC Shareen Whatevermyname, You are not 2LT Judy Imbetterthanyou. YOU are not BETTER than ME or MY HUSBAND just because of your husbands Rank. I am damn proud of my husband and no matter what rank he is or will be in the future, my name is Shareen and i am the wife of Jon. Im nothing better then you because of my husband, i am my very own person and do not need to wear something that doesnt belong to me to defend myself. I have a mouth and a mind of my own. I will respect anyones other half who wether or not he or she is military, whatever rank he or she is or title they have but i will NOT respect some stupid wife who is so freaking insecure that she hides behind a rank. Im just saying..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Shareen, go fix your post title. Edit it to read YOU'RE. Now I go finish reading it.
haha sorry!!
Wow. That's sad. Rather like in the 60's when women were Mrs Bob Jones. Like they are a female clone of their husband. Teehee. Bitchy you is funny! *waves pompoms in the stands*
lol why would someone do that??? It's like immature kids " My dad is your dad's boss so
I get to boss you!"
I just started following you not too long ago, but I must say that I agree COMPLETELY!
That is so ridiculous ! She must be some lonely woman and with no life of her own. So Sad....Following you from the blog hop and would love a follow back.
Man, looks like you had a tough week. I am so sorry. Hugs to you
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment