2 days in a row i have parked my car and not found it again. I have felt like a brain fart the past couple of days because i'm constantly dropping things or just doing plain old stupid things lol. I was walking around the Walmart parking lot with my cart like a headless chicken today because i had no i idea where i left my car. I decided that i was going to bake today and for those who know me, know i can't bake for nothing. I was going to bake some cupcakes and put some yummy icing on them and add some colorful sugar. The frosting that i picked up was nearlly 4 dollars but i really wanted to bake so as i went to find eggs i walked past a shelf that had Funfetti stars and stripes cupcake mix for 1.25!! and the frosting with the stars and stripes candy was only 1.25 too!! I put everything i had picked up before that and just took the stars and stripes cupcakes. I wanted to surprise Jon with some cupcakes but he came home early so that didn't work out. I have to say, they taste AWESOME! For the first time out of all the times i have attempted to bake they actually turned out really good.
Now that they have turned out i am more motivated than ever to bake bake bake!! I did decorate some other ones too but im to lazy to upload the pics off my phone.
It is only 2.45pm and i feel so tired. I'm going to finish my post and then go and sit out in the sun for a while. Which reminds me...I bought a really cool camper chair thingy that supports breast cancer. I really wanted the black one with the pink ribbon but i figured black in the sun outside wouldn't be such a great idea so i got a white and pink one with a pink ribbon on it. It was funny when we went to Dick's sporting goods the day i bought mine because i sat down in one and Jon sat in another chair that had the little sun shade over it and i said to Jon ''Mines cool, it supports Breast Cancer!!'' I guess he wasn't to sure what to say back an came out with "Well mine supports SUN SHADE CANCER!!" I was in stitches! Sun Shade Cancer? lol he does crack me up.
Well im off. The dogs are passed out on the bed, i need to do some washing and then im going to relax. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:
I am a huge baker -- I am glad you are finally coming over to the Betty Crocker side! The cupcakes look very cute, very patriotic, Miss America ;)
Post a Comment