I have just got done cleaning and cleaning and more cleaning. I had to get online to post something for Jon and remembered i was going to blog. Then for a second i thought ''meeeh i will do it another day'' BUT nope...i said i want to get back into it and now i have the time i will. So you probably want to know whats new in my life. And where do i start??? First off i have a new fave song for the summer... Zac Brown Band - Knee Deep.
When this song comes on in MY CAR (YES i have a car now and my drivers license but i dunno if i already mentioned that but i will go into that in a second) I have to turn it all the way up, open my windows and feel the breeze and just reeelaaax. It just makes me feel happy when i hear it lol.
Ok so noooow to my car...Jon bought me a mini!!! No he didn't really haha i wish but he bought me a 2004 Dodge Stratus. I love it, has a nice sporty tone to it :-) I get asked if it's purple but it's not, it is Maroon or Burgundy or whatever..just not purple lol.
Oh 2 more things before i finish todays post and go and eat some ice cream and relax..Me and Jon are Auntie and Uncle again to a gorgeous little boy called Zachary Ryan!!! I can't wait to meet the lil man whenever that will be. And i wanted to share a pic of our new comforter set..it is sooo compfy! I can't wait to finally finish our room..oh and my bathroom still isn't done lol.
Theeeen we finally got Jons truck lifted and put some pretty tires on it
Apart from that not much has been going on. I have been job hunting which finally paid off when i had an interview on Saturday at Pier 1 Imports and i got the call today that i got the job. Im so excited! I LOVE that store and the people seemed so down to earth there. I have to go there again on Thursday to sign the contract and stuff. It is only part time for now but that is ok because i still have a bunch of babysitting jobs which are paying really well and i was also going to look into going back to school.
2 weekends ago we went to Nashville to go canoeing with our neighbors. We decided to take the dogs with us..we didn't even make it 100ft and we all fell out the canoe and our stuff went floating lol. It was great fun and it was luckily the only time we fell out. We did have a few close calls because the dogs would not stop moving. A few weekends before that we went into Down town Nashville which i have wanted to do for so long. It is so awesome.
So there are some pics of our little adventures in Nashville. On our next trip i want to go to Nashville Shores water park. Our pool isn't ready for the summer yet but we want to have it up and ready for July 4th as we plan on having a big party. It has been so hot here lately, mid to high 90's! It is about time to after all the bad storms and tornados and all that.
I need to confess on what happened last night when we started to clean out the pool. Man i feel terrible just thinking about it. So because the pool hasn't been in use for so long we had some frogs move in which obviously had a good time and filled the pool with tadpoles. They are growing up and ready to be frogs now too and last night Jon fished a big one out and put it on the deck. I took a picture to send to my friend and totally forgot about it till i slipped a little and heard a squishy sound and realized i had stepped on the poor bugger and mushed it =( Urgh it was such an ugly sight. I can't believe i killed it.
Anyway i wanted to upload a whole bunch up pictures but blogger keeps uploading them side ways and so i have to upload the pics with tinypic.com and then i have to type the stupid scrambled word and then copy and paste the link and it is really driving me crazy so over the next couple of days i will just keep posting some pics.
Oh 2 more things before i finish todays post and go and eat some ice cream and relax..Me and Jon are Auntie and Uncle again to a gorgeous little boy called Zachary Ryan!!! I can't wait to meet the lil man whenever that will be. And i wanted to share a pic of our new comforter set..it is sooo compfy! I can't wait to finally finish our room..oh and my bathroom still isn't done lol.
Pretty huh!
Anyway im off..I will try and keep this thing updated as much as i can...Ciao Frens <3
2 comments:
Great to read a bit of your life. Congrat on the Job! That;s fantastic - look like you are enjoying yourself. Good to hear.
Stay well and read you soon
Congratulations on the job hun! I'm glad you are back on here! I missed you :)
Post a Comment