Feeling the same way today... it sucks.
:( It will get better again, lovey! I promise you! Sleep it out, cry it out, chocolate it out!
All this talk about fudge makes me want to eat some :( lol But seriously, what's goin' on? Just a bad day?
@Kristen, i hope you feel better soon.@Rebecca, Thanks hun. I love the idea of chocolating it out lol even though i need to give up the sweet stuff.@Day-Dreamin' Optimist, I was having a bad couple of days and just needed to let it out :( Feeling a little better today tho
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Feeling the same way today... it sucks.
:( It will get better again, lovey! I promise you! Sleep it out, cry it out, chocolate it out!
All this talk about fudge makes me want to eat some :( lol
But seriously, what's goin' on? Just a bad day?
@Kristen, i hope you feel better soon.
@Rebecca, Thanks hun. I love the idea of chocolating it out lol even though i need to give up the sweet stuff.
@Day-Dreamin' Optimist, I was having a bad couple of days and just needed to let it out :( Feeling a little better today tho
Post a Comment