Wednesday, 23 February 2011

My Blog was gone :(

I had a heartattack when i got online this morning to find a stupid error code and a notification saying my blog didnt exist anymore :-O All that typing..just..GONE?? lol. I left it for a while and as i went to message google support about my issue it asked me to log in and then came up saying there was some suspisicous activity on my account so i had to type in my phone number to get a text so i could verify who i was. I typed in the code, logged in and wala..its back!

Im glad it didnt work though..I was ready to blog away about how i was feeling as i have a hard time talking because i dont want to be made to feel like crap because im human and have feelings and usually know the out come anyway. It wouldnt have been a good idea because i had nothing nice to say anyway.

While typing about my Immigration journey i had taken some pics and looked through all my old stuff and realised..MY PASSPORTS ARENT THERE!!!!! I have lost count on how many times i have lost them. I ended up misplacing my British passport begining of last year just a few weeks before i was meant to be flying to America. I didnt have a German passport at the time but after freaking out and not finding my passport for days i rememberd i was still able to apply for a German passport. To replace my British one i would of had to pay 180euros and there was no garantie it would be there in time for my holiday. My German passport cost me 35euros, and was there within 4 days. While i was on holiday my mum had called to tell me my passport was in the suitcase that i had used on my last holiday to the States DOH! I could have sworn that i checked everywhere. Now my trip back at christmas was a nightmare and im freaking out that i have misplaced them AGAIN. I have 29days or so to find them. Im hoping they are in my little suitcase upstairs which i will check in a min when i dont feel so lazy.

Also..1987 Chevy is no more :( I wanted to call him Tony..He was just so cute. But we got a deal..We had only paid 300$ for him and a friend of Jons was selling a King size Sleep by Number matrace for 600$ as it was only a couple of months old and they had originally paid 1800$ for it. We traded Tony for it..Im sad but im happy. Me and Jon have been looking for a new one for ages but we could never find the right one. It was either to soft for Jon because hes way taller and heavier or to hard for me because i weigh like 110lbs. This way we can both adjust our side how we want :)

Im off to take a nice hot shower and pamper myself a little with a face mask and paint my nails because i feel horrible about myself..I hate days like this. Buh Bye

3 comments:

Day-Dreaming Optimist said...

Oh man, that does sound like one tough day. I would do the same thing, go take a hot bath and pamper myself lol. As good as it can be to vent about a bad day to someone, I have found that it is healthier for me to not talk about it until the heat of anger has evaporated - that way, I don't say anything that I will regret. Maybe blogger was helping you out :)

Anonymous said...

Happy to have you back after this frightening start of the morning........you're right take time for yourself now, it's the best way to reboost.

Unknown said...

yikes! you know, you're the third person i've heard of having had this kind of action on their blog. i downloaded all my blogs to save my work ... i'm just glad you're back :)