Had to share.....In 27days im finally going to be Legal (AGAIN *sigh* Legal age is 18 in England & Germany). And i have the biggest wish ever for my Birthday this year but i obviously cant share it. Jons B-day is the day before mine. I want to go camping at LBL - Land between the Lakes, the weekend after our birthdays, just the 2 of us (Sorry Bud & Kota mummy loves you!!). I havent been camping in years and seen as the house is going to be packed with our spare rooms being rented out to friends, we wont have much time alone before Jon deploys. Dear Deployment I Hate You
I cant believe March is just around the corner..Time is just flying by it seems. Amy was due a week ago and she still isnt here, either is Tashas baby. I hope these next few weeks go by quick because i miss my husband and my dogs and cant wait to see them again. 26days to go. Hurrryyy
Ooo and Its only 302 days till Christmas!!!! haha i had to throw that in there.
7 comments:
Here from Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop, am now following - would love a follow back at Dropped Stitches.
Hi Shareen :)
I'm your new GFC friend from the "Friday blog hop"..
Hope your birthday will turn out well... mine is a few months after where I'll also be 21 :D but in Trinidad, you're legal @18 :)
though I feel old and young at the same time
Have a great weekend!
I want you to know how much I appreciate you and your husband sacrificing to keep my family and I safe and free.
I'm a new follower from Design it Chic. Blessings.
@ Erin thanks for following, im a follower of yours too :)
@ Kelly-Ann, Thanks for stopping by. Im from England and was legal at 18 too lol. Then i moved to America where ive had to wait to legaly be able to drink or anything..Cant even buy beer for my husband, poor thing.
Hope you have a great weekend to!
@Pamela, Thank you for your kind words. Im a follower of your blog now too. Have a great weekend.
it's sweet that your birthdays are so close :)
302 days till Christmas, so close yet so far! haha :D
@Andrea, now my husband doesnt have an excuse to forget my birthday haha. Even more so cos its his granmas bday the same day as mine
@theanythingplace, it will be here before you know it ;)
Post a Comment