Saturday, 26 February 2011

Ti Amo Zebras..

Im just going to share a picture of 'Ducky'. I think its going to be my new thing, collecting Ducky and his friends. I Love Love Love Zebra everything..and i promise i will one day have a zebra bedroom! Well mum bought me home 'Ducky' today and i fell in love right away..That much that i even gave him his first bath and took a pic haha..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have seen many Duckys in my life but no Ducky is as gorgeous as this Ducky. He is a collectable from Luxury Ducks by Designroom. They even have British Duckys and G.I Joe Duckys and Cowboy Duckys. They are so awesome and i cant wait to buy more. Am i a weirdo? lol

I finally got around to updating my 365day project too. I have let myself down a little that i didnt take a picture yesterday but yesterday just wasnt my day at all. I added a pic of the outfit i wore today..My first pair of Skinny Jeans, I dont do Skinny Jeans but mum got them me as i have lost so much weight and none of my trousers really fit me anymore. They dont look to bad i guess its just a lil akward. I also posted a pic of mums new HUGE clock for the wall. It looks great on the wall but we are still waiting for the shrank glass doors (Its only been like 4 weeks). Once the livingroom renovation is completed i will post a pic. Other than that there is nothing much to post about today..Im just eating a yummy muller yogurt and about to go upstairs and tidy my room. Have a great weekend everyone :-)

3 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

I remember you!! Were you born in Germany? I'm pretty sure. That's so great you found my blog. I am now following you back. Are you on any other military forums now?

Kelly Marie said...

I just read and you were. That's soo cool we just kind of stumbled across the blogs.ha

Ponys that eat Rainbows said...

Yep :)

No i gave up those forums a looong time ago. Some were to much drama and others were just boring and after i finally immigrated to America i didnt spend to much time online. Are you on any forums still?

I know it was so random i was on the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop looking through blogs and they were all coupon blogs or mummy blogs and i just happen to click on yours and saw the pic of you and got all confused haha. I was like huh? im sure i know this girl from somewhere. Woop