Meeeh i need to rant..Its going to be my only post today too as my eyes are really soar. My mum [..pause, i need to check up the german word 'vererbt' because i cant remember what it is in english lol. I hate it when i want to say something and only know it in a different language. According to google it means inherit, hmm..I know you inherit money but can you inherit allergies? i dont know but i will just say you can lol] Anyway..My mum inherited allergies and bad skin from my G-ma. My mums hands look terrible because she has so many allergies. They are all dry and her skin splits and flakes really bad. She is allergic to literally everything. She even gets bad patches on her neck and face at times. Well in the past years shes had to go for regular tests and the Dr said to that her children would inherit the same problem and that from child to child it would get worse. So Jeanny & Danny have minor issues. I have recently started getting really bad skin :( I have never really had bad skin, people would always comment on how good my skin looks. The only problem i would have is with my hands but even that wasnt to bad. Now i have these skin problems on my chest, neck and face. My chest and neck is only really bad when i have taken a shower. My face..urgh i have a red patch on my right eye and the skin is flakey and i have the same in the corner of my left eye. Its gross! Ive had to stop putting my make up on as i think my new mascara caused it and now it wont go away. I cant put anything on it because its so close to my eye and it gets so itchy and i just cant stop touching it because i know its there and want it gone. My right eye looks like i have red eye shadow on half the eye lid. Urggh thanks G-ma and mum..i hope it goes away soon.
Rant over lol..i just needed to let that out but im going to get going because my eyes are stinging. Buh bye
Oo and if any of you followers out there read this and can correct the word i was looking for to replace inherit because i think its wrong, please comment lol.
2 comments:
Great blog! I got married very young too at 19 and am 21 now.
I just found your blog through Follow Me Back Tuesday blog hop. Have a great week!
Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com
Thanks Amanda, i will be sure to check it out now :)
Post a Comment