Now tell me that isnt pretty? I can just see me and Jon chilling on the balcony in the Jacuzzi listerning to the birds chirping away. As much as i love going to the beach and cooking in the sun this has to be one of my fave vacations ive ever been on. I got to see Bears, Turkeys, Cayotes ohh and Ducks lol. It was the first time i went on a 4wheeler. We went on a 2 hour tour through the Smokey Mountains & we got so muddy! It was great!
Enough of my vacation dreams lol, im just sat around waiting for my family to arrive :-) Im super excited to see them! Its going to be a good weekend. Im going to get going because chips and chicken nuggets are ready and i want to play Donkey Kong on the Wii with Destiny. Have a great weekend!!
ツ Shareen
1 comment:
I could sure use a vacation too :D
Post a Comment