To stay in line with rules, here they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded this to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. Thank you Marie for my 2nd Blogger award :) Check out her Blog at http://wwwwritingvibe.blogspot.com/ when you get the chance.
2. Ohh its so hard to share things about myself as i usually write anything and everything about myself on my Blog anyway lol..mm let me think
- If i wouldnt have met my Love i would have joined the Royal Navy as an Air Engineering Tech to work on the LYNX MK8.
- Im like a little kid when any type of Heli flys over me. I think they are amazing.
- I love the smell of Petrol (gas to the americans lol)
- I have never tried Fish and i never will. The thought of a little fishy lying on my plate makes me feel sad and want to puke. I dont know why i dont feel the same way about pigs, cows and chickens.
- I would like 2 or 3 more tattoos
- Its nearlly been 2 years since my dad had a heartattack at 42. So glad he is still here with us. Loves ya Dad x
- I had my tonsils out when i was 12
3. 15 blogs??? woaah
- Anna - http://germancowgal.blogspot.com/
- Airforce, Wife, Life - http://www.airforce-wife-life.com/
- Love, Hugs & 17 - http://lovehugsand17.blogspot.com/
- Broderlinegirl - http://borderlinegirlblogs.blogspot.com/
- Kellys Wonderland - http://cupofserenity.blogspot.com/
- Andrea - http://andreashealingjourney.blogspot.com/
- Day-Dreamin Optimist - http://ameaningofoptimist.blogspot.com/
I know i havent chose 15 but its so hard because all the blogs i follow are great. I need to pack but when i have more time i will add more. Congrats to those i have passed the award onto, i really enjoy reading all the different blogs.

5 comments:
Hi Shareen! Congrats on your award! I just came here to follow you from last week and hope to see you at Boost My Blog Friday again today! You have such a pretty blog so you gotta share it with the others, right?! See you there:)
Happy Friday
Congrats Shareen! Well earned, my dear. And wow Thanks, babe! I love awards! Much appreciated, except it's getting hard to think of things about myself to share while staying anonymous. (you trying to make me think, huh?) Thankyou thankyou.
Congrats, girl! Indeed your blog is stylish and ever-changing lol. I dig the new background :)
And thank you!! I am very honored to have been given an award by such a sweetheart like yourself :) thank you, thank you! What a great encouragement and boost to my day!
Awww thank you so much for the award. This is really a surprise =)
congrats ont he award. I recieved it too so I am just showing some love to everyone else on the list! have a good day.
Post a Comment