I woke up with my eyes feeling like i have been crying for 2 weeks straight but i think its the cats. I got up washed my face and put some cream on and then rememberd a scrumpscious looking fruit salad i had waiting in the fridge for me. It has Strawberrys, Kiwi, Pineapple and Melon in it. I love fruit. There is just one down side to it..i KNOW im allergic to Kiwis and my mouth itches when i eat fruit but it didnt stop me from eating the salad and now i have it again!! That itchy mouth from hell lol. I hate that i have so many allergies. Im a fussy eater as it is and then there are things i like and im allergic.
I have no motivation to motivate myself to get up right now its horrible lol. Oo and i recieved another blog award yesterday!!! But i will post it later :) Will also update my 365days Project and reply to comments. Im off...Buh Bye
3 comments:
Bummer man :( itchy mouth is irritating to be sure! But congrats on the award :)
oh those eyes ... yes ... i woke with them for 6 weeks straight.
honestly, they've never really settled since :( but i keep hoping ...
Hello,
Following you from Boost My Blog! Please stop by and say hi...and follow me too :)
Thanks and have a great day!
Maureen
Areyouamom.com
Post a Comment