Saturday, 5 March 2011

Is that the kind of day im going to have?

I just went to brush my teeth and for some reason i put soap on my toothbrush instead of toothpaste lol..i hope it wasnt a sign that this is the kind of day im going to have.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL! I wouldn't worry, almost every morning I go to put the kettle in either the fridge, dishwasher or microwave and most my days seem ok!

Anonymous said...

haha i bet thats one of THOSE days.. lol

Day-Dreaming Optimist said...

Haha! We all do funny things when we just wake up. Just the other day, my husband was getting ready to brush his teeth and instead of grabbing the toothpaste, he grabbed the Icy-Heat lol (you know, the stuff that you put on sore muscles to relax them). I'm not sure which would be worse...soap or icy-heat? Lol! I hope your day got better :)

Anonymous said...

There are some days like this! No worries it happens to me all the time........and the days are still enjoyable

Anonymous said...

Stephen oh Stephen
This ,your therapist will get a chuckle out of all I copied ,ha ha

You Keep on pushing that mind of yours
one day sweetie ,you will be rich and famous ,you will be remembered !!

just think sweetie ,you be able to afford ,your new love ,without mommy ,supporting you both ,
Or just maybe ,your mommy could high your new love as her new maid ,and she will fit right in with all that are care takers of her yard

you little devil you ,this fame in creation is so rewarding and touching ,How you spend wasting Time to create such Rewarding Fame for me ,Wow!! you are amazing man ,now writing a novel ,how do you find the time

have a nice life aaron,anwii,awniii40,Rob,calkid,oh silly me ,I forget ,you have many user names and male or female ,just so convincing ,you make all look like pretty little Idiots

isn't life perfect ,I think so

today is great ,you look so stupid aaron ,as you just don't hold the facts about nothing smiling