Apologies for my Fudging post lol..Ive realised that there is no point in trying to make people understand what and how you feel when you have anxiety and depression because they wont understand unless they can feel it themselves. I thought i was doing really good dealing with it and have felt a lot happier but there are days i just feel lonely, sad and misunderstood and cant seem to snap out of it.Talking about it isnt an option anymore..ive given up. I had a good cry last night and today i woke up feeling a lil more positive.
Im about to take a nap because i feel exhausted for some reason. I shall be back tonight :)
5 comments:
Oh girl, sometimes we feel as if we are walking alone in the sand but it is those times when we are being carried in His arms. You will make it through, whatever it is :) and also remember, it is crappy days like this that makes the really awesome days so awesome.
my dear, i know all too well how hard it is when people just don't understand depression. truly, if you haven't had it, you will never know what it's like. one thing i can say is, there ARE some of us who DO understand.
I am one ... you always have me here
I hope you are feeling better. Some people don't understand and will never till it happen to them. I have been through tought times too & I know it's hard to see the positive side of Life in these cases. But after the darkness there's always Light - Just know I am here & pray you find your way out soon. take care
Thanks ladies for your beautiful words :) Means a lot. xoxo
I'm joining you from the friday blog hop!
To many people miss understand depression, after 2 years I'm finally starting to see the positives again, you can drop me a line if you ever want to send a 'fudge you' post! Think we all need those once in a while!!
Post a Comment